PandExo: An Exoplanet ETC¶
Tools to help the community with planning exoplanet observations.
The online PandExo module has moved to STScI’s ExoCTK.
PandExo is both an online tool and a python package for generating instrument simulations of JWST’s NIRSpec, NIRCam, NIRISS and NIRCam and HST WFC3. It uses throughput calculations from STScI’s Exposure Time Calculator, Pandeia: Pandeia + Exoplanets = PandExo. This documentation contains information on how to download, install and analyze PandExo output.
Citation: arXiv:1702.01820, PandExo: A Community Tool for Transiting Exoplanet Science with JWST and HST, PASP in press
- Getting Started
- Pre-installation Data Download
- Installation for Users With Conda
- Installation for Users With PIP
- The Importance of Upgrading PandExo
- JWST Tutorial
- Possible Instrument Input Params
- Py Dict Structure of JWST Output
- HST Tutorial
- The Code